Idea Generation Competition
- Location: IIUC, Kumira, Chittagong
- Time: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Date: 14, Nov, 2017
- IEEE Member Registration Fee: 200 BDT TK
- Non-IEEE Member Registration Fee: 200 BDT TK
- Payment method: Bkash
- Payment number: 01714509123
- Registration Form: Click here
- Registration Deadline: 2017-11-11
Idea Generation Competition : Rules & Registration
- 2 members in each team
- Number of slides:10 (maximum) for PowerPoint presentation
- Medium of presentation is English
- Presentation time: 10 minutes for each team
- Must carry student ID card
- The Idea Generation Competition is open for all students of FSE, IIUC.
- 2 people per group may enter the contest. A student may only be included on one entry, i.e a member of a team of 2 people.
Products or Services/ Social or “Green” Concerns/ Commercial Applications/ Technology/ Life Sciences/ Campus Innovations/ Any idea (so do not let these examples limit your creativity!).
Judges will be asked to consider the following criteria for scoring. All decisions by judges are final.
1. Identification of the Problem/Opportunity
Has the problem/opportunity been described in a clear and convincing manner?
2. Value Creation
Is this an original idea? How innovative is the idea?
3. Feasibility of Implementing the Solution/Idea
Does the idea create economic or social value? Is the value sufficiently higher than the resources cost (cost-benefit-ratio)?
4. Impact of Solution/Idea
How practical is the idea when it comes to implementation? How easily can barriers be overcome?
Idea Generation committee reserves the right to reject any team that it determines direct copy/duplicate from internet or other sources and obscene or inappropriate contents.
- Champion: 2000 BDT
- Runner UP: 1000 BDT
Last Date of Registration: 01 November, 2017
Deadline for idea submission : 05 November, 2017
**[Every participant must be submitted the summary of idea within one page and also need to submit the presentation slide]
Announcement of selected idea for final round : 07 November 2017
Date of Event: November 14, 2017.
Online Registration: Click here
Offline Registration (Male):
Maruful Hasan Sabbir, (ETE)
Asst. Convener, Idea Generation, IEEE Spectra 2017
Offline Registration (Female):
Note: Every participant/team must be needed to fill up the online registration form.
For T-shirt: Every participants have to pay extra amount with registration fee to order his/her T-shirt.
IEEE: 100 BDT
Non IEEE: 120 BDT
For Further Contact:
Chairperson, IEEE IIUC Student Branch
Student Convener, IEEE Spectra 2017
Mobile No.: 01714509123, 01974509123